Publication Name: Ukrainian Journal of International Law
Year of establishment: 1992
- Ukrainian NGO "Ukrainian Association of International Law"
- Institute of International Relations of Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University
- LLC "Legal Company "Proxen"
Realm of science: Jurisprudence
UDC: 341 + 340.5
Frequency: 4 times a year
Editorial board: look at the section "Editorial Board".
Editorial address: 02139 Kyiv-139, Kibalchicha st. 12A
Editor-in-Chief: Olga Butkevych (Doctor of Law (Dr.hab))
Recommended by the Academic Council of the Institute of International Relations of Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University
Annotation: The Journal Chasopys deals with modern trends and topical issues of international law and comparative law. The publication not only introduces the reader to the basic principles, but also contributes to his legal consciousness. Much attention is paid to the scientific and practical aspects of public international law, private international law and European law. Meant for students, teachers of law schools and for everyone, who is interested in the issues of international law and comparative law.
Please read the minimum system requirements for electronic devices to review materials in the Ukrainian Journal of International Law:
- Intel Pentium or equivalent processor
- Microsoft Windows XP Home, Professional; Windows Vista ® all versions (with installed Service Pack 1 or without it); Windows Seven ® all versions
- 128-256MB RAM (512MB recommended for reviewing of large documents)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 - 10; Mozilla Firefox 2.5 +; Opera 2 - 11 +; Chrome 2 +
- Adobe Reader 8.1.2 / Adobe Reader 9 and above.
Please pay attention to the Extract from the order of the Ministry Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine.